Attorney William Devine, II, is a seasoned attorney and a known advocate for consumers in the areas of bankruptcy, asset protection, business, real estate, and estate law. Born and raised in the small town of Hempstead, Texas, William’s clients adore his friendly and caring treatment. His vast knowledge of the law and experience in handling complex cases allows him to create solutions to help even those clients who feel their situation is hopeless. From the very first meeting with William, clients remark how much he put them at ease. He has been recognized multiple times for his outstanding work and he is an active member of the community.
William S. Boyd School of Law, Las Vegas, Nevada, Juris Doctor
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, Masters of Business Administration
Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, Texas, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
William is duly admitted to practice law in the State of Nevada in both District and Federal Courts.
Leadership , Membership & Honors
- Eagle Scout
- 2016 – Selected as a Top 100 Men of the Year – Reader’s Choice, MYVEGAS Magazine
- 2016 – Selected as a Top 100 Attorney of the Year in Las Vegas, MYVEGAS Magazine
- 2017, 2016, & 2015 – Superlawyer – Mountain West Rising Star
- 2017, 2016, & 2015 – Nevada Business Press – Legal Elite Attorney
- 2014 – Desert Companion Top Bankruptcy Attorney
- 10 out of 10 Perfect Rating – AVVO