© 2018 by Devine Law Firm, PLLC.  Created with Wix.com


  • w-facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn - William Devine
  • Yelp Business
  • LinkedIn - Courtney Devine
  • Pinterest

Call us today for your free, confidential consultation at (702) 515-1500.

Devine Law Firm, PLLC is a federally designated Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. Disclosures Required Under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.

Family Law

When faced with a family law issue, we understand what you need: strong advocacy, but with a compassionate, caring touch. That is exactly what our attorneys deliver! At Devine Law Firm, we handle the following areas of family law for your needs, and our attorneys will put you at ease from your first contact.

Our firm can assist you with the following:

  • Divorce - Contested and Uncontested (joint petition or default) divorces;

  • Adoption - including step-parent adoptions!

  • Child custody & child-support disputes;

  • Modifications to child-custody and child-support orders; and

  • Legal name changes (even if you have had a felony).


What is the process like for an Uncontested Divorce?
  • Your first step is a free, confidential consultation with your attorney.  We prefer both spouses to attend, but may make an exception if only one is willing to attend;

  • Complete all paperwork provided to you including Residency Affidavit;

  • If minor children all involved, the law requires that both parents attend a Co-Parenting (“COPE”) class – this can typically be done online;

  • Your attorney will handle all aspects of the divorce for you from start to finish;

  • Pick up your final divorce decree signed by the judge.

What is the process for a legal name change?

A legal name change is not a fast process due to Nevada’s publication requirement (an announcement must be run in a local publication for four consecutive weeks), but it is not a difficult process for you as our experienced attorneys handle all details.  The first step is to call our firm to speak to one of our attorneys (in some cases, the name change can be done without you ever having to step foot in our office!).  If you have never been convicted of a felony, no hearing is typically required.  If you have been convicted of a felony, your attorney will attend a hearing with you.  Aside from some basic paperwork you must fill out (and the hearing you must attend if convicted of a felony), your attorney will handle all aspects of the name change for you.



Have more questions about our services or ready to setup your consultation?


Call us today for your free consultation!  (702) 515-1500
Ask us about our flexible payment plans - no credit check!!